Starting on 8th June 2021, Zeiss Innovation Rocks once again gives customers the opportunity to experience new developments in industrial measuring technology in an engaging and interactive manner.
Across five live digital format events, the programme presents a series of product launches through interactive shows and webinars – enabling customers to stay up to date on the latest developments from their homes or offices.
This year’s spring edition will introduce a new level of CT scanning simplicity for the thorough inspection of industrial components. It will also present new ways to turn hidden manufacturing process efficiencies into real productivity gains, a new program to help suppliers in the medical industry achieve the highest quality standards, as well as a new 3D scanning solution.
Each ‘Rock’ will feature a product launch show, followed by a webinar that will present product innovations, application trends and best practices. The webinar will allow customers to solve their challenges in Q&A sessions, while learning from other metrologists and Zeiss experts. All events can be either followed live or watched on demand.
Agenda and registration
- Rock 1: 8th June: Discover the new level of simplicity in CT technology
- Rock 2: 9th June: Unleash hidden efficiencies in manufacturing processes
- Rock 3: 10th June: Quality Assurance for Medical Standards
- Rock 4: 15th June: Make it happen with #HandsOnMetrology
- Rock 5: 16th June: Your digital access to all things metrology
Download the complete agenda, add shows to a calendar or register for webinars via the link below.